If you don’t take the time to develop creative and original content for your website, there is a zoo full of animals ready to attack your SEO results.
Don’t fret, you will not be literally chased down by wild animals. However, thanks to Google’s search engine patrolling system, if you are not creating content that is original on your website, you will quickly learn why you should.
So what is with the animals, you ask? Google has soft and cuddly names for the algorithms it uses to patrol search engine optimization (SEO), and plus, we are always up for a good pun around here. The Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird are all names of Google’s search engine patrolling system that monitors site traffic in order to eliminate activity like spamming, copy and pasted content and low quality backlinks
Even if these wild creatures can’t hurt you, once Google lets their systems out of their cages, they will quickly shut down any sites that are violating copywriting and spam regulations. There are many things the algorithms detect and any sites that are performing those violations are removed from the top of the SEO results and are replaced with sites that are high quality and feature original content.
How can you ensure your website contains the type of content that passes the inspection? Here are tips on how creating content that proves your website is a legitimate source of information for your target audience:
- Focus on creating content that is high quality and informative
- Supply your site with meaningful content on a regular basis
- Review all links inside your posts to make sure they are not spam and are links to trusted sources
- Use keywords wisely and do not over-saturate posts with them
- Use keywords in ways that make sense and are relevant to your content
- Post frequently
- Stay up to date on Google’s search engine updates so you can adhere to their guidelines
- Answer questions in your posts that offer quality information
Creating content that meets your needs and follows the rules of SEO can be tricky, but that’s why you have the professionals at Susan J. Campbell Copywriting Solutions. We keep track of the zoo animals so you don’t have to. Call us today learn more.