This post is part three in our series of blogs on using video to market your website to a broader audience. Access part 1 and part 2 if you missed the first installments.
Once your Web Video is Complete, It’s Time to Build your Site Traffic
There are a number of methods you can use to build the site traffic for your website and your web video, but the list here includes the most widely used and have been proven to work very well.
- TubeMogul – this allows you to upload your video to multiple sharing sites
- Allow Sharing – let others share your video so that they can do the leg work for you
- Watermark – add your website’s URL to your web video this way others can see it and visit it if they want to see more
- Quality – quality is important in your video’s; good quality video’s will have more hits than those that were just thrown together for a quick production
- Promote – promote your video on pages where people visit a lot; Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Tag Yourself – tag yourself in your video so that you can easily be found later
- Produce more than One – don’t just put one video on the web and expect millions of followers; publish more than one video so that people see different angles of your work.
Don’t forget that one of the most important things to have in place before you worry about video is quality content – if visitors to your site don’t find something they like, they’ll quickly leave with no hope of returning. Want to know how you can maximize your online presence? Contact SJC Copywriting today!